Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2022 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi, other AIIMS and NITRD as per available vacancies in the respective Institutes.
Start Of Online Applications: 4 August 2022
Last Date to Submit Application: 21 August 2022 upto 5 PM
Last Date to Submit Application Fees: 21 August 2022 upto 5 PM
Last Date to Edit Application: 23 August 2022 upto 5 PM
Exam Date: 11 September 2022 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in NORCET
|I||a. B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/state Nursing council recognized Institute or University OR
B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute/ University.
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council
|II||a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing council recognized Institute / Board or Council
b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing council.
c. Two Years Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable for all Participating AIIMS.
Remarks – The required two years of experience as in above is as an essential criterion and to be valid, the experience shall must be acquired after obtaining Essential Qualification, i.e. after completing residency period of the course, declaration of result & registration with State/Indian Nursing Council.
1. For all AIIMS: Between 18-30 Years. (As per detail on Age relaxation given in General Conditions subject to age Relaxation as per Recruitment rules of respective Institutes/Hospitals.)
All age shall be counted on the last date of closing of application form.
Age relaxation is permissible to various applicants is as under:-
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit beyond 30 years.|
|3.||PWBD||10 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|4.||PWBD + OBC||13 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|5.||PWBD + SC/ST||15 years, subject to the condition that maximum age of the applicant on the crucial date shall not exceed 56 years.|
|6.||Ex Servicemen and commissioned Officers including
|5 years (See Annexure-II for detail)|
|7.||Central Govt. Civilian Employees – for Group B posts|
|1) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt for online submission of application||5 years|
|2) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for online submission of application.||8 (5 +3) years|
|3) Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for online submission of application.||10(5+5) years|
- General/OBC Candidates – 3000/- (Rupees Three Thousand only)
- SC/ST Candidates/EWS – 2400/- (Rupees Twenty-Four Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. Application Fees of SC/ST candidates who appear in the Examination will be refunded after declaration of results in due course of time.
Note: Age relaxation is applicable only for Central Government Employees and not to personnel working in autonomous/statutory bodies, public sector undertakings. AIIMS Employees will not be considered as Central Govt. employee for the purpose of Age relaxation.
For More Details:
You May Also Like: