NHM, Uttar Pradesh U.P. is seeking applications from eligible candidates for 5505 contractual vacancies for Four Months training program in Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) followed by posting as CHO, detail of which is mentioned below.
|S.No.||Position Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies||PwD (Horizontal)|
|1||Community Health Officer (CHO)||2202||550||1486||1157||110||5505||221|
- Relevant required documents should be of on or before the last date of online submission of the Application.
- Candidate belongs to OBC (NCL) and EWS category and claim benefit of the same, must upload the required OBC-NCL Certificate and EWS Certificate respectively on the prescribed format duly approved from competent authority, not older than 01.04.2022 and/or must obtained on or before the last date of online submission of application (01.04.2022 to last date of online submission of application) and only same shall be produced by candidate at the time of Document Verification Process (DVP). Document obtained after last date of online submission of application shall not be entertained.
- Please refer Annexure-I provided below for District Wise Vacancies Details of CHO.
|Go-Live of Online Application form||20/07/2022 at 11:00 AM|
|Closure of Online Application form||09/08/2022 at 11:59 PM (Midnight)|
- Candidate is being advised to go through Detailed advertisement before applying for On- line application.
- Candidate in their own interest is advised, not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within the stipulated time period. NHM shall not be held responsible, if the candidate is not able to submit their application due to last minute rush.
- Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry of selecting options for filling online applications.
- Candidate, who is already working as a CHO in Uttar Pradesh, is not eligible for the current position.
- Candidate engaged for COVID Management as outsourced/temporaryHR/contractual and worked at Public Health facilities and/or worked for Management of Covid through administration under Department of Medical Health and Medical Education in Uttar Pradesh on fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria after obtaining minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be given additional percentage marks as per follows:-
- 05% Marks – who completed six months (cumulative) of active engagement.
- 10% Marks – who completed One year (cumulative) of active engagement.
- 15% Marks – who completed One year and six months (cumulative) of active engagement.
|Minimum Qualifying marks in the Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|GENERAL(UR) / EWS||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||SC / ST / PwD|
|Minimum 33% marks i.e. 33 Marks out of 100||Minimum 30% marks i.e. 30 Marks out of 100||Minimum 24% marks i.e. 24 Marks out of 100|
Minimum Eligibility Criteria And Registration
- Qualification: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)-RNRM from are recognized Institute or B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Less than 35 years of age as on dated 20thJuly 2022
- Candidates must be registered as Nurse and Midwife from UP Nurses & Midwives Council and have valid registration certificate at the time of online submission of application.
Salary And Performance Based Incentive:
- 10,000/- per month will be offered as stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guideline issued by GoI.
- National Health Mission, UP shall provide support for course fee and transportation cost for practicum etc. (one time only).
- A Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates before joining of training.
- After successful completion of CCHN training, a Surety Bond of Rs. 2.50 lakh (Two Lakh and Fifty Thousand) on the stamp paper of Rs. 100/- must be submitted by the candidates at the time of joining as CHO to serve for minimum three years at Sub Health Centre level HWC in UP.
- Candidates will have maximum one additional attempt to pass the course in upcoming session.
- Candidates who have successfully completed CCHN training in past (prior to Mar’2022) are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply in this session.
- UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on 20thJuly 2022): 35 Years
Candidate should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate only will be accepted by the NHM, UP for determining the age and no subsequent request for its change will be entertained.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 3 Years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years forSC/ST
- Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General(UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC(Non Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
Computer Based Online Test:
- The Computer based Online Test will be held for duration of 2 hours (in one sitting) consisting of two sections of total 100 marks. Section-I (80 Marks) will consist of will consist of Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) and Section-II (20 Marks) will consist of General Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness and Basic Computer knowledge with 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ).
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is NO NEGATIVE marking for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any inconsistency in Hindi version, the English version of the question shall be valid & final.
For More Details: Download UP NHM CHO Notification 2022-2023 Here
You May Also Like: