DMHFW Rajasthan (Rajswasthya) has invited applications for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) on contractual basis under National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan state.
Name Of Post: Community Health Officer, CHO
Department: NHM Rajasthan
Number Of Posts: 2500
Remuneration: 15000 rupees monthly and upto 15000 performance based incentive.
(1) B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institute / university OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) course from a recognized institute.
(2) Minimum 02 years post qualification and post registration relevant work experience in health sector (Nursing / Clinical Nature).
(3) Candidates must have basic knowledge of computers and internet users.
(4) Candidates must have Rajasthan Nursing Council (RNC) Registration certificate.
Last Date To Apply: 2 June 2019.
How To Apply:
1. Candidates must have valid SSO credentials (ID and password) to apply for the post. If candidate does not have the same, he/she can register himself/ herself on https:/ /sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
2. Candidates can apply directly through online mode by sitting at their home/ cyber café, with the computer connected with internet.
3. Candidates can also apply for the post through variou kiosks, where candidate has topay requisite emitra services charges for filling of the application.
4. Candidates must carry their scanned photo image and signature image in soft format, which shall be used while filling the application
a. Photo size should be between: 50 KB to 100 KB
b. Signature file size should be between: 20 KB to 50 KB
5. Candidates should also attach/ upload requisite documents while applying for the post, if asked by department.
6. Provide correct personal email ID and mobile number while filling the form.
Application Process Flow – Online mode:
1. Recruitment Application shall be available in Single Sign On (SSO) system of Government of Rajasthan.
2. Candidates who already possess their respective SSO login ID and Password, shall be able to login in SSO (URL: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin ) or through link http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
3. Candidates who do not possess SSO login ID and Password shall have to register themselves on above mentioned URL. (Click on Register button to register yourself).
4. Once Candidate logins in SSO, they shall be able to see link with name “Recruitment Portal”
View complete notification below