IIT Bhubaneswar has invited online applications for the staff nurse recruitment on 1 vacant post of male nurse. Please see the IIT Bhubaneshwar staff Nurse vacancy, eligibility Etc details below.
IIT Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Post Details
Name Of Post: Staff Nurse
Number Of Posts: 1, OBC – 01 (male)
Pay Scale: 35,400-1,12,400/-Level 6 In Pay Matrix
Age limit: 35 years
Intermediate OR 10+2 OR equivalent and must have passed the examination held by Nursing Council with 3 years course in General Nursing and Mid-wiferry, with 1st Division or equivalent grade with 3 years of relevant experience in Govt./Semi Govt./ Central autonomous bodies/reputed hospitals.
Desirable: Experience in any reputed hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council.
IIT Bhubaneswar Staff Nurse Important Dates
Start Of Online Applications: 16 December 2020
Last Date to Submit Application: 15 January 2021
The last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 29 January 2021 up to 17:30 hours
IIT Bhubaneswar Application Fees
- No fees for SC/ST, PWD, Women, EXSM, Transgender
- 500 rupees for All other
How to Apply
1. To register and Apply for IIT Bhubaneshwar Staff Nurse recruitment please visit careers page at: IIT Bhubaneswar Application Link.
2. Click on Apply and register yourself, login and proceed to fill application form online.
3. The online application should be supported by uploading the scan copy of all ORIGINAL educational and experience certificates or else the application will not be considered.
4. A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must reach the Institute on or before 29 January 2021. The complete application may be sent through Speed Post /Courier etc. Application won’t be accepted in person.
5. The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of ₹500/‐ (Rupees five hundred only) through online and enclose the receipt with the hard copy of application form. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Transgender category and women candidates are not required to pay the application fee.
6. Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
The envelope containing the application should be printed with: “Application for the post of _________________ (Regular / Deputation / Contractual: strikeout which is not applicable)”.
7. Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
8. Apply as early as possible to avoid last time problems.
For more details see the notification below:
You May Also Like: