ILBS has invited applications for the various posts of Nursing. All appointments shall be on “contract basis” and will initially be for a period of ‘four years’ and can be extended based on performance.
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) is an autonomous super-specialty Institute of excellence under GNCT of Delhi. Last Date to apply is 02/11/2019. Please see the vacancy details below.
ILBS Nursing Vacancy And Eligibility
Post Name: Head Nursing Care Services
Number Of posts: 1
Age Limit: 50 years
M.Sc Nursing/B.Sc Nursing with a minimum 15/20 years experience respectively out of which 5 years experience must be as Nurse Manager or equivalent in a hospital of repute
Post Name: Manager (Nursing)
Number Of posts: 1
Age Limit: 50 years
B.Sc Nursing with a minimum 12 years of experience out of which 5 years experience must be as Senior Nurse or equivalent in a hospital of repute
Post Name: Reader (Nursing)
Number Of posts: 1
Age Limit: 50 years
Master Degree in Nursing. 10 years experience after M.Sc. (N) in a College of Nursing. (If a Candidate is not available, 5 years of experience in College of Nursing with an aggregates of 10 years teaching experience)
Post Name: Executive Nurse
Number Of posts: 81
Age Limit: 30 years
Qualification: GNM with 4 years of experience
Post Name: Junior Executive Nurse
Number Of posts: 101
Age Limit: 30 years
Qualification: GNM with 2 years of experience
Post Name: Assistant Manager Nurse
Number Of posts: PH – 1
Age Limit: 45 years
B.Sc. in Nursing with a minimum 7 years of post qualification experience /
M.Sc. in Nursing (Hepatology/ Liver Critical care/ liver transplantation) with 5 years of experience in the same specialities GNM with 12 years of post qualification experience in a hospital of repute with specialized training in critical care, gastroenterology, Hepatology or transplantation
Post Name: Nurse
Number Of posts: PH – 1
Age Limit: 35 years
B.Sc. in Nursing with a minimum 5 years of post qualification experience
M.Sc. in Nursing (Hepatology/ Liver Critical care/ liver transplantation) with 3 years of experience in the same specialties/ GNM with 10 years of post qualification experience in a hospital of repute with specialized training in critical care, gastroenterology, Hepatology or transplantation.
Post Name: Junior Nurse
Number Of posts: PH-2
Age Limit: 33 years
B.Sc. in Nursing with a minimum 3 years of post qualification experience
M.Sc. in Nursing (Hepatology)
The pay packages for each post are based as per 7th CPC at pay level applicable for the Institute. Transport Allowance, Children Education Allowance and other additional allowances are admissible as per the policy of the Institute.
It is mandatory to apply online and upload all the relevant documents/certificates. A Registration number will be generated on completion of online application. However, in case, the candidates experience any difficulty in uploading/attaching the scanned documents while applying online, may send it as attachment through email to email@example.com mentioning the registration number of the application and the post applied for (mandatory). For any other information, candidates may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact at 011-46300000, Extn – 23233, 23234.
General Instructions for Medical And Nursing Recruitment
- All appointments except Residents shall be on “contract basis” and will be initially for a period of ‘four years’ including a probation period of one year. The contractual appointment may be extended further based on satisfactory performance of the candidate during the initial period of four years for which a performance review will be carried out by the Institute as per the guidelines of the Institute..
- Only candidates of Indian origin are eligible to apply for any Faculty and Non Faculty posts.
- All the posts(s) are contractual and based on Pay level in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC for each post applicable at the Institute.
- The candidate must satisfy himself of the eligibility conditions as per the recruitment rules before applying. The recruitment rules are uploaded under the Career Opportunities. The candidates are advised to ascertain their eligibility before applying for the post. The above vacancies are subject to change and the Institute reserves the right whether or not to fill up any post. No appeal will be entertained or accepted. It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call every candidate for interview/Written test/Skill test, even if he possess the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained from any candidate.
- Age relaxation :-
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC candidates.
For the post reserved for OBC category, the application of those candidates will be considered who have OBC certificate issued by GNCT of Delhi. In respect of persons with disabilities upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years (10 years for SC/ST and 8 years for OBC) subject to the condition that no age relaxation can be allowed beyond the age of 60 years under normal circumstances except for faculty positions.
- For availing the benefits of Other Back ward Classes, the candidates are required to produce the OBC non-creamy layer certificate of Delhi State for availing the benefit. For SC/ST, the candidates are required to produce SC/ST certificate.
- The candidates applying under EWS category must attach the Income and Asset Certification in the prescribed format as per Annexure I issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India. Copy of the annexure is in given link EWS
- The employee who has worked for more than three years continuously in this Institute shall be eligible for relaxation of age while applying for various posts in this Institute. However, the maximum limit of relaxation will be five years.
- The candidates with the disabilities as mentioned against each post can apply for the post as per the definition given in the Persons with Disabilities (equal opportunities, protection of rights and full participation) Act, 1995.
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation as PH.
- All candidates have to apply online. Separate application has to be applied on line for each post. Application fees is Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC/ ST,EWS and Ex-Serviceman candidates (non refundable).
- Applicants can make payment online using Credit Card or Net Banking facility. Application fees once deposited/submitted cannot be refunded. No application fee for persons with disabilities. For Recruitment Rules and other details visit our website http://www.ilbs.in.The effective date for reckoning the requisite qualification and experience and the upper age limit will be 2nd November, 2019.
- The Institute reserves the right to offer the post at the level lower than the advertised post, depending upon the qualification, experience and performance of the candidate in the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to draw panel(s) (reserve) against the possible vacancies in future.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the advertised post if the candidates are not found suitable for the post.
- The Institute reserves the right to issue offer letter to the selected candidate as per the requirement of the Institute. The selected candidate or on panel may be called for review interview after six months of selection.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of letter of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- All applications received will be screened by the Screening Committee of experts as per the Recruitment Rule of each post. The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview/ written test/ Skill test. Candidates are expected to present themselves in the Institute for written test and / or skill test and /or interview and in case of candidates getting shortlisted after the written test and / or Skill test / and / or interview, he/ she shall appear before experts Selection Committee for the interview. No intimation shall be sent to the candidates who are not shortlisted. Institute shall not be responsible for any delay/ non recipient of communication due to lapse on part of Indian post and telegraph department
- The Institute also reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement & other academic achievements.
- The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
- In the case of exceptionally deserving candidates, the Institute reserves the right of granting relaxation in experience or age.
- The summoning of a candidate for written test/skill test/interview merely indicates that he/she with others may be possessing suitable qualification for the post and conveys no assurance whatsoever that he/ she will be recommended or selected for the post.
- Applications forms incomplete in any way or not having required educational/experience certificates and latest photo affixed will be rejected without intimation. The date of joining of selected candidates and other conditions will be as per the HR policy of the Institute.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delay, conduct and result of test and reasons for not being called for test.
- Working knowledge of Computer is essential for all the posts.
- The candidates appearing for the written test/skill test/interview should bear the cost of traveling and stay under their own arrangement and no reimbursements will be allowed under any circumstances. The candidates must check their eligibility both in terms of age, qualification and experience from the website of the Institute before applying.
- It is mandatory for the candidates selected for Nursing Post to be in possession of DNC registration before joining the Institute.
- Equivalence of qualification of DNB (broad specialties) with MD/MS & DNB (super-specialities) with DM/M.Ch
• Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in an institution which now run MCI recognized postgraduate degree courses in a given subject, their DNB qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualification that subject only.
• Those candidates who have undergone DNB training in a multi speciality teaching hospital with at least 500 beds, involved in various postgraduate / superspeciality teaching programmes provided that the one out of three DNB supervisors (teachers) qualify as postgraduate teacher as per MCI norms in their previous appointment, and one out of remaining two should qualify as postgraduate teacher as per MCI regulations with the following bed requirement for teaching unit:
•Postgraduate broad specialities 30 beds per unit (50 beds should be teaching beds) •Postgraduate superspecialities 20 beds per unit
Such qualifications shall be considered at par with MCI recognized qualification.
- As per MCI guidelines, Additional training of one year for equivalence of qualification of DNB (Broad specialties) with MD/MS & DNB (super-specialities) with DM/ Mch.
Those candidates who have undergone DNB training (both broad specialties and super specialties) in hospital/ Institution other than mentioned in (ii) above, shall undergo one additional year of senior residency or equivalent training or research job in a MCI recognized hospital/ Institution, such qualification are notified in the Post Graduate Medical Education regulation 2000.
- Medical Checkup and Character Verification/background check/Educational and experience certificates check would be carried out of the selected candidates as per the HR Policy of the Institute. In case of adverse report/non-production of document, the selection of the candidate would be null and void.
- Before applying online, the candidate must have a scanned copy of a self signed passport size photograph and his/her signature. Size of the scanned photograph should be between 50 KB to 150 KB and signature should be between 10 KB to 20KB. The scanned photograph and signature must be .jpg, .gif or .png format.
- The candidate must have scanned documents of 1) DOB certificate, 2) Minimum Essential Educational Qualification, 3) Work Experience Certificate 4) Category Certificate if (SC,ST,OBC-Delhi) 5) Physically Disabled Certificate (if Disability is more than 40%) for uploading along with Application Form. Size of all the scanned documents to be uploaded should be between (30KB – 500 KB)
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE only. The ONLINE option will remain open from 27.09.2019 to 02.11.2019. For submission of application through ONLINE mode, please visit institute website www.ilbs.in.
- The print out completed application along with the all relevant supporting documents duly attested should be taken out by the candidates and kept ready for the Selection process.
- Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities”, even where the reservation is not marked and suitable PWD’s applicants are available.
- Persons employed in Government Departments/ Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) must send their application “Through Proper Channel” or “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) to be brought at the time of Skill test/ Interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all of the posts advertised.
- The prescribed essential qualification and experience indicated are bare minimum, and merely fulfilling the requirements laid down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for written Test and/ or Skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient and/ or possible for the Institute to conduct test and/ or skill test/ interview for all the applicants. In such cases, the Institute may restrict the number of applicants to be called for written test and/ or Skill test/interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, the applicants should furnish details of all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field of the application form along with the documentary evidences.
- Details filled by the candidate in the online application form must be correct and supported by relevant documents. In case, the information is found to be incorrect or false before, during or after the test/joining, the candidate shall stand cancelled and all the claims of the recruitment of that candidate shall be forfeited.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates regarding the eligibility, status of application, postal delays, conduct and result of test/ interview, etc.
- Jurisdiction of justice – In case of any Dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/ New Delhi only.
To apply for ILBS Nursing recruitment 2019- 2020 and More Details Visit the following link:
You May Also Like: