We are providing SAIL Nursing Sister Selection Procedure, Latest Pattern and Syllabus. SAIL has invited online applications for the Nursing Sister recruitment 2019-2020, for 372 vacant posts.
Selection will be through written examination and skill test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the written examination.
Candidates short listed on the basis of their performance in the Written Test will be required to appear in the skill test/ trade test in order of merit, in the ratio of 1:3 for each post.
Weightage for selection would be 100% based on the marks obtained in the written examination. Skill test/ Trade test will be of qualifying nature.
Date, Time & Place of the Written Test and skill test will be intimated to eligible / shortlisted candidates through e-mail or careers page of SAIL website.
SAIL Nursing Sister Exam Pattern
- The written test will compromise of a total 100 questions (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Duration Of exam will be 90 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and for each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The question paper will be of objective type.
- Answer has to be provided in the Answer Sheet [OMR Sheet) which will be provided at test venue.
Written test for shall constitute the following segments:
Nursing Sister (Trainee)
a. General Aptitude Test: 50 Questions
b. Knowledge of Nursing & Midwiferies: 50 Questions
SAIL Nursing Sister Exam Syllabus
Knowledge of Nursing & Midwiferies
• Anatomy and Physiology
• Fundamental of Nursing
• First Aid
• Behavioral Sciences
• Community Health Nursing
• Mental Health Nursing
• Medical Surgical Nursing
• Child Health Nursing
• Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing
• Nursing Administration & Ward Management
General Aptitude Test
• Current affairs-India
• General Science
• SAIL related GK
• Indian History
• Indian Geography
• Indian Economy
• Indian Constitution
• Current World events
• Indian Music, Dance & Culture
Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude
• Coding and decoding-Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification
• Analogies-Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
• Similarities and differences
• word building
• Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series
• Visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts
• Space visualization
• Percentage & Averages
• Ratio & Proportion
• Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount
• Time &distance
• Time & work
• One word substitution
• Synonyms and Antonyms
• Spelling error
• Spotting error in sentences
• Grammar -Noun, Pronoun, Adjective, Verb, Preposition, Conjunction,Use of ‘A’, ‘AN’ and ‘THE’
• Idioms and Phrases
• Comprehension( one passage on which 5 questions asked)
Good Luck For Your Exams.
You May Also Like: